Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We all have them.

You know that little green monster that everyone has?
Well, i don't.
Mine is orange. (i don't like the color orange in case your wondering. however i do like my school,
GO PANTHERS!)
alot of people's green monsters are named jealousy and stupidity, big headedness and the list goes on.
However, mine has recently taken on the title of procrastination.
In fact at this very moment I should be doing my Algebra homework and I'm blogging.
And Pinning.
Yes, Pinterest and I have become quite close recently.
but, the last name of Procrastination is Inattentive.
yes.he and i don't like eachother.
well maybe he fancys me..
that could be why he sticks around.
I am quite easy suade.
But, I wouldn't mind is he left me.
He's gotten me in trouble more than a few times.
In fact, just now, I was reprimanded for not doing my homework.
So, i am going to thump Procastination Inattentive in the head do& my Algebra homework since I'm so far behind. Ta-ta for now Loves!

Cheers!
~Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word to your mother.