+ I'm stealing another blogger's post format. i don't care. come at me.
+ Summer is treating me well. my week at girl's camp was in desperate need and i loved it. i love my stake. given, their are some strange girls in our stake, but the spirit that i felt there was undeniable and i love every single one of those girls. and you should know that it rained. every single day we were there. and it was cold. but i literally loved camp this year. as one of the leaders said in her testimony, the rain didn't make the camp any less amazing. if anything, it made me enjoy camp more. the rain brought our stake together, because we saw so many people be rained out of their tents and we were brought together through that.
+I'm tan and i love it.
+ Next week I leave for EFY. And my excitement is through the roof. (maybe I'm just mostly excited for two days before that but...) I cannot wait to get there. EFY is always one of the highlights of my years. it is something I think about on a daily basis. It's something that makes my testimony of the gospel of Christ grow, IMMENSELY. The relationships I make there, I still have. My friends there are some of the most amazing kids I have ever met and they make the experience of EFY complete. I. Can't. Wait.
+ It's supposed to be almost 106 degrees this week. I'm sweating just thinking about it.
+ I love my friends. Lately, I have found some of my best friends and I am so grateful for them and love them so much.
Happy Summer everyone
>>Brie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word to your mother.