Sunday, July 22, 2012

I am LDS. Latter Day Saint.

I am feeling just so spiritual today. It feels awesome. I am so proud to be a Mormon. I love my religion. It has brought such happiness into my life. It has brought people into my life that I love beyond words. It's given me somewhere to go when most people would have nowhere. It's given me a family that I know I can spend eternity with. It's given me purpose. I love it so much. I have such a strong testimony about it. I know that Christ lived and died for us and was then resurrected, just as we will be one day. And that only through Christ can we return back to our heavenly home. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and I love him. I know that I DO have a purpose on this earth and I am so grateful for that knowledge. I know first hand that the Holy Ghost still speaks to us and can guide us when we are having challenges. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet and that he DID speak to God the Father and Jesus Christ. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ is true, and I know that without it in my life, I would not be the person that I am today. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I think I am supposed to day that at the end of that..... Maybe.. lol :)
So, here's some of my favorite LDS videos.
 






Cheers!
~Brie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word to your mother.