Sunday, August 19, 2012

For you.

I'm not sure what I'm writing about. But, I just feel like writing on my blog. We'll see what my fingers type. :)
Ok... so I absolutely love Celtic music. Like, if I could have a soundtrack to my life, that would without a doubt be it.. well that or We Will Rock You. Like, I love the new Tinkerbell movies because of the music. Call me crazy. Or Call my maybe? ;) And I'm in love with all Disney movies... Oh well! :) I wish was more crafty. I go and look through my Pinterest and I want to try everything on there... But alas, I am not that handy with my hands. If you do crafts with your feet I might do a good job.. but then again. I might not. Hmm... what more to talk about... this post we'll be so random. Hmm.... Sundays are so fun. I just love Sundays lol Hmmm ok.. celtic music is amazing.... Just saying!! Here's some of my faves. lol
Cheeres!!
~Brie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word to your mother.