This is definitely a bit of a journal to me.
So, I put a lot of stuff on here that is....
Close to my heart.
So,
a) School hates me right now.
b) Boys are confusing as heck.
c) I like clothes... a lot. But we all knew that huh?
d) I can't wait to be 16.
e) Because 1) I will FINALLY be able to drive.... AND 2)I will be able to date... Aww ya!
f) And I want to get married... I'm a Mormon teenage girl... it's expected.
g) I want to serve a mission... I have finally found myself reading my scriptures every night, faithfully attending seminary(not necessarily on time, but, hey, I can't do everything can I), and saying my prayers. I can literally feel my relationship with my Father in Heaven and my testimony grow every night. And after listening to a couple of General Conference talks about missionaries, I know that whether it be when I am 19 or 60, I am going to serve a mission for the Lord.
g)I love food
Well, there ya have it.
Cheers! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word to your mother.