Sunday, February 24, 2013

They See Me Rollin' They Hatin'

So, after spending a weekend in Couer d' Alene, I am pretty beat. 
But, I also realized that finding a modest dress is literally like searching for a needle in hay stack.
And I have yet to find that needle.

And it was kind of disturbing to see the things some girls were trying on.
Seriously, some of the dresses girls had on, their butts were hanging out the dress.
Just don't.
Spare us all.

I'm on this health food kick.
And I have one reason for that.
All of the junky junk food I partook of this weekend.
So... more like a lot of reasons.
Unless you count Cafe Rio as healthy,
everything I ate this weekend had no nutritional value.
And because I have this snacking habit and I took a drive to Couer d' Alene,
I downed a whole package of peanut butter oreos and a can of pringles
in 2 hours.
So, now I'm fat.

Let the week begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word to your mother.