Just kidding, I don't have time for that! I don't have time for anything anymore. Everything is study, study study.
Whoever said Junior year was the hardest was dead serious.
I feel like I'm living a balancing act where one side is an A+ student and the other is the momma's boy living in his parents basement.
Let's just say the basement is starting to look pleasing... there's a fireplace and Christmas movies down there.
But seriously,
life is pretty dang good.
I have temple trip this weekend that I am super mcstoked for. I am in dire need of an hour in Lord's house.
I also got my patriarchal blessing scheduled! I cannot wait!
Along with the other "cannot wait's" is the arrival of my dear little niece.
LESS THAN A MONTH.
Let's just admit it, I will be the coolest aunt known to man.
Aside from perhaps Jennifer Lawrence (woman crush errday).
I don't even know if she's an aunt, but I feel like she'd be pretty dang good at it.
Andddddd
Snowboard season is starting up!
I got a new board... she's a beaut. I haven't named her yet though... I need to get on that.
Now that I have finally updated this bad boi,
I should probs get back to studying.
xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word to your mother.