Monday, December 16, 2013

All I want for Christmas is... not you, this stuff.

It's a big deal this year.

1) These glasses for that hipster life I don't live. 
Next Summer please.

2 & 3) To meet Olan Rogers and be best friends with him as well as that sweatshirt.
WHAT THE POOP HOODIE

4) For someone to make me these cupcakes
funnel cake cupcakes

5) I want this. So. Bad.
This is absolutely repulsive but it would make quite the awesome white elephant gift!!

5) A freakin' munchkin cat
Munchkin cats. If for some reason I get a cat, it would be a munchkin cat!

6) This bag
Want!!! Better Life Bags: great cause helping American women in Detroit provide for their families.

7) This because I'm just a couple weeks away from being a licensed driver. #procrastination
I must find

8) This shirt

I so need this shirt

9) Seriously, I would be so happy to have these.
China invented "hairy stockings" for women to prevent unwanted male attention.

10) Because I never am.
i want this coffee mug

11) I would go to the bathroom solely to look at this. 
lol

12) And finally, the holy grail of Christmas gifts:
No one would get me the Go-Girl, so the She-Wee it is.

9 Days.
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word to your mother.